We know what you’re thinking, taxes… in August??? Yes. Although it’s not a topic most want to think about during the summer months, NOW is the time to get your numbers in order for a smooth and a more beneficial tax return come January. Check & Balance Business Solutions will take that burden off your shoulders so you can focus on what your business thrives on and enjoy your summer. We’re here to clean up your numbers.
Here are ten reasons why you need to hire a tax professional for your small businesses accounting needs:
1. It can save you money. If your tax preparer finds even one deduction or tax credit you may have missed, it can easily exceed the fee it costs to have a professional prepare your return.
2. It saves you time. The Internal Revenue Service reports that it takes nearly 20 hours to complete the average tax return with deductions. Your time is worth money. How much is it worth to you to get that time back?
3. Tax professionals can answer your questions and resolve issues. It’s very likely you will have questions about your taxes. Calling the IRS means you could be on hold for hours. Tax professionals can answer most of these instantly.
4. The tax code is very complicated. Professional tax preparers keep up with it and all those changes each and every year so you don’t have to.
5. You gain peace of mind. Just knowing that a professional is handling your taxes reduces stress.
6. Making mistakes can be very costly. In terms of missed deductions or triggering an IRS letter or audit; a tax professional can help eliminate errors and ensure your returns are prepared correctly.
7. You benefit with money-saving tax planning. Tax professionals can advise you now and all year round on the best strategies to make smart tax-saving decisions.
8. Your previous returns can be also reviewed. A tax professional can look at your past returns to see if any deductions were missed and, if so, amend them for you.
9. You can reduce your risk of an audit. And, if you are audited or the IRS starts asking questions you can’t easily answer, a professional tax preparer knows how to deal with the IRS.
10. It takes the hassle out of doing it yourself.
Contact CBBS today for assistance at 603-541-7485 or schedule a free consultation, and we’ll be happy to help you navigate preparing for a smooth and financially beneficial tax season!